Industrial Roofing Contractors
Featuring the Elastomeric Roofing System
Thermal Shock Reduced
Elastomeric Roof Coatings reduce the enormous amount of thermal shock a roof receives due to the extreme temperature rise during the day. Black roofs can see temperatures well over 150 degrees during peak daytime temps. Elastomeric roof coatings applied by commercial painting services will keep your roof temps 10 to 20 degrees under peak daytime high air temperature. This reduced thermal shock provided by your Elastomeric roof coating adds to the life of your roof.
Seamless Roof System
Elastomeric Roof Coatings are fully adhered to the surface versus being attached to the top of it. This creates a seamless water tight barrier with no additional protrusions into the existing roof surface.
Elastomeric Roof Coatings are environmentally friendly and Energy Star rated. Roofs expand and contract throughout the day as temperatures rise and fall. Elastomeric Roof Coatings enhance the stability of the buildings by reducing roof top temperatures by as much as 90 degrees. The Department of Energy has determined that a white Elastomeric Roof Coating can improve your buildings energy efficiency up to 50% while reflecting up to 90% of harmful UV rays.
Elastomeric Roof Coatings are lightweight compared to other roofing systems and will not threaten the structural integrity of your roof. This minimizes structural stress that results in sagging, standing water and premature deterioration.
Elastomeric Roof Coating systems are backed by a minimum 10 year warranty and are roughly 1/2 the cost of total roof replacement. With lower installation cost, reduced energy cost, same year tax credits, and available energy credits Elastomeric Roof Coatings are the most cost effective roof systems on the market.
- Elastomeric Roof coatings are completely seamless
- Elastomeric Roof coatings offer warranty options from 10-20 years
- Elastomeric Roof coatings offer renewable warranties
- Elastomeric Roof coatings are Energy Star rated
- Elastomeric Roof coatings reduce energy cost
- Elastomeric Roof coatings protect against U.V. damage & corrosion
- Elastomeric Roof coatings cost less than a tear off and complete re-roof
- Zero company downtime during installation of Elastomeric roof coatings